The High Pro Glow

Welcome! The topics introduced in this blog will vary wildly. Here, you will find a lot of odd topics that are here to help somebody in need. I post off-beat information, hard to find history, & stuff that is otherwise seldom regurgitated in our modern place. Sit back & find something interesting. Comment if you have a need or suggestion.

Thank you for crossing paths!

Christopher R. Smith (aka. Littlehorn)

I've got it on! Have you got it on?

Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Pre-2013 LEGO CAD Work

This is a group picture of most of the interesting models I have CAD'ed before the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 in 2013. In this group are my creations along the center row and the one on the string in the corner. The others in the front and rear rows are my CAD work for several of James Floyd Kelly's LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT books. I created building instruction for all of these models using MLCad and LDView.
-- Tap or Click Image to Enlarge --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home