The High Pro Glow

Welcome! The topics introduced in this blog will vary wildly. Here, you will find a lot of odd topics that are here to help somebody in need. I post off-beat information, hard to find history, & stuff that is otherwise seldom regurgitated in our modern place. Sit back & find something interesting. Comment if you have a need or suggestion.

Thank you for crossing paths!

Christopher R. Smith (aka. Littlehorn)

I've got it on! Have you got it on?

Monday, September 23, 2013

NASA Shuttle Avionics integration Laboratory OV-095 Senior Quality Assurance Inspector #8

I have a lot to say about my time at NASA's Johnson Space Center for United Space Alliance. So much took place in the decade I was there. Today, a couple of spotlight moments...

Find me at the bottom of page 7

NASA's Technology Magazine article about my innovation (early version images)

The STS OV-095 Cockpit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home