The High Pro Glow

Welcome! The topics introduced in this blog will vary wildly. Here, you will find a lot of odd topics that are here to help somebody in need. I post off-beat information, hard to find history, & stuff that is otherwise seldom regurgitated in our modern place. Sit back & find something interesting. Comment if you have a need or suggestion.

Thank you for crossing paths!

Christopher R. Smith (aka. Littlehorn)

I've got it on! Have you got it on?

Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Last Dance with Dawn Patrol

August 22, 1999. My last morning on Dawn Patrol. Water was calm and nearly unsurfable...but the Galveston sunrise was purty. I have a scar and a shark story from this day. I dug this picture out of a crusty harddrive and it has been copied and recopied a few times enough to lose the purity and clarity of the original 35mm film version. I have a lot of surf memories to add here in the future. I'm still looking for a picture of my old surfboard and will tell a few stories about it when I find the proof.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home