The High Pro Glow

Welcome! The topics introduced in this blog will vary wildly. Here, you will find a lot of odd topics that are here to help somebody in need. I post off-beat information, hard to find history, & stuff that is otherwise seldom regurgitated in our modern place. Sit back & find something interesting. Comment if you have a need or suggestion.

Thank you for crossing paths!

Christopher R. Smith (aka. Littlehorn)

I've got it on! Have you got it on?

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Parrot Bebop 2 & Bebop 2 Power Skin Template

Design your Own Bebop 2 Paint Job! I have had this file for a while. I do not have the specs for printing it to the correct size as that info evaporated with a PC and the old files I had for the vinyl printer/cutter I was working with. Sorry! If someone does use this and can offer some detailed feedback..I could edit into this posting for others to use. In any case, please show me the skins you design with this template. Have Fun!

HERE is the template file.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Had a quick try at printing off the image with n size adjustments the dimensions appear to be correct. Ill update when ive ordered some printable sticker paper.

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger leedin said...

Hi did you do this how did it come out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home